With the colder climate I’ve been so obsessive about curries lately…. it’s l…
With the colder climate I’ve been so obsessive about curries lately…. it’s like consuming a hug 🤪
That is my go to recipe and it’s SO EASY (this took me like 15 minutes!)
impressed by healthfulradiance a fast and simple crimson lentil coconut curry
* 1 onion
* 1 cup of dry lentils (I used canned and simply simmered for much less time as a result of that’s all we had and I additionally threw in a little bit of tempeh 😛)
* 1 can full-fat coconut milk
* 1.5 cups veggie broth
* 2 cups spinach (I additionally added in some zucchini and inexperienced beans!)
* sea salt, 1 tsp cumin, 2 tsp curry powder, 1.5 tsp floor ginger, 1 clove garlic garlic * 2 tbsp maple syrup
1. sauté the onion in a beneficiant quantity of olive oil and sea salt till tender and browned,
2. then add in a splash of veggie broth and spices and cook dinner for one more 2-Three minutes.
3. add the lentils, coconut milk, and broth to the pot and stir nicely to mix.
4. deliver the combination as much as a boil after which simmer cook dinner for 25 minutes (or much less if utilizing canned lentils) with frequent stirring because the combination reduces.
5. throw the spinach in to wilt over the last 5 minutes of cooking in addition to the maple syrup and any further spice to your liking.
#cozy #comfort #comfortfood #vegetarian #veggie #plantpower #tempeh #easyrecipe #healthy #quickmeal #easycurry #vegetariancurry #curry #healthycurry #veggies #instafoodie #eaaats #yum #torontoeats #foodblog #f4f #studentmeals #budgetmeal #unieats
I couldn’t agree more with you
I love curry during the winter too 💛
I’ve never made curry before & I want to learn. Looks so good🔥🔥🔥
Dreamy and cozyyy
Soooo cozy 😍😍😍
So delicious 💯😋
Looks so good!!