Who doesn’t need to eat crumble for breakfast??? I made this for the primary time…
Who doesn’t need to eat crumble for breakfast???
I made this for the primary time final summer season to eliminate some additional fruit we had and fell in loveee. It’s tremendous easy to make and never overly candy so it makes the PERFECT breakfast, snack or dessert!!
You should SAVE this one to make with allll the yummy summer season fruit
* 3 cups contemporary or frozen fruit- I used peaches and blueberries
* half of tablespoon flour (any!)
* 1 tsp vanilla
* 1 tbs brown sugar or coconut or date sugar
*1 tbs corn starch
* 1 cup rolled oats
* 1/four cup flour of selection
* 2 tbs unsweetened shredded coconut flakes (non-compulsory)
* 2 tbs honey
* 3 tbs melted coconut oil (or butter)
* 1 tbs brown sugar or coconut sugar
* pinch of salt
* Preheat oven to 350˚F
* in a bowl mix,all fruit and filling substances
* combine substances till fruit is totally coated within the flour/ sugar combination
* pour fruit combination right into a ready eight inch baking dish
* In one other medium bowl, mix the topping substances and blend
* Prime the fruit filling with the oat combination evenly masking the fruit (I wish to pat it down).
*Bake for about 40 minutes, or till the fruit begins to bubble and the crumble is golden and crispy.
I need to try this!
Is there anything better!? 😍
My kinda breakfast 😍
Ommmmmg music to my ears 😍
Oh hello beauty 😍
this warmed me up 🥰
oh wow I need this rn😍
I can’t say no to a crumble any time of day 😍😍😍
Breakie or dessert shes 🔥🔥
ugh i love it
This looks so good
dessert for breakfast is the way to go 🙌
So nice 😍
I’ll take any excuse I can get😍
Omg that golden crisp crumble 🤤
Wow Love this OMG 😍
Need to try this😍
@foxtierdesigns u peach q t pie 🥧🥰