Vegan ‘Beef’ & Broccoli Stir-fry by A very easy 20-minute recipe that’s pa…
Vegan ‘Beef’ & Broccoli Stir-fry by thrivingonplants 😍 A very easy 20-minute recipe that’s packed stuffed with flavour! 🤤
Comply with us healthy_lifestyle_recipe for extra vegan recipe 💚🌱
SAVE this recipe since you’re undoubtedly going to wish to attempt it 👌🏼
Prep: 10 min
Cook dinner: 10 min
50g textured vegetable protein (TVP) slices
2 tsp cornstarch
1/Four cup water
2 tbsp mild soy sauce
half tbsp darkish soy sauce
2 tbsp brown sugar
half tsp Chinese language 5 spice
1/eight tsp floor black pepper
1 tbsp cooking oil
1 head of broccoli, lower into florets
half tbsp finely grated ginger
Three cloves garlic, minced
1. Add the TVP slices right into a bowl and pour over boiling water to cowl. Put aside to reconstitute.
2. Mix the cornstarch, water, mild soy sauce, darkish soy sauce, brown sugar, Chinese language 5 spice and black pepper right into a small bowl. Whisk properly.
3. Warmth half the oil in a big frypan or wok over medium warmth. Add within the broccoli and sauté for two minutes till broccoli is calmly charred. Add in 2 tbsp of water and prepare dinner till water has evaporated and broccoli is barely tender, however not utterly cooked via but. Take away from pan and put aside.
4. Warmth the remaining oil within the pan over medium warmth and add within the ginger and garlic and fry for 30 seconds till aromatic. Drain the TVP and squeeze out any extra liquid then add it to the pan. Flip warmth as much as excessive and fry off for two minutes till dried out and calmly charred.
5. Pour within the sauce and add the broccoli again in. Toss properly and prepare dinner for 1 minute till sauce has thickened.
6. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve instantly with rice! Take pleasure in!