These 4-ingredient dough cinnamon buns are the one factor you’re going to be nee…
These 4-ingredient dough cinnamon buns are the one factor you’re going to be needing this weekend 🐰
These are by far one in every of my hottest recipes and I utterly perceive why they’re SO straightforward, and so good, in addition they make the coziest breakfast ever. for these causes and so many extra they’re a should add to your brunch plans for the weekend
SAVE this one!!
LIFE CHANGING CINNAMON BUNS
– 1 + 3/Four cup flour
– 1 tbsp baking powder
– 1 tsp salt
– 1 + 1/Four cup plain Greek yogurt
* 1/Four cup sugar
* 1 tbsp coconut oil (or butter), melted
* 1 tbsp cinnamon
– 1/Four cup Greek yogurt
– half tsp vanilla
– half cup powdered sugar
– milk to skinny
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper
2. In a big mixing bowl, sift collectively flour, baking powder, and salt
3. Mix flour and yogurt and blend properly, utilizing your palms knead the dough till absolutely mixed and form right into a ball
4. Frivolously flour a kitchen floor, utilizing a rolling pin and roll out dough into a skinny (round half an inch) rectangular form
5. Mix sugar, melted coconut oil and cinnamon till a paste varieties, evenly unfold cinnamon combination on prime of the dough
6. From one finish of dough, slowly roll it up till all of the dough is used. Utilizing a pointy knife, slice into 5 items ( for bigger buns, or 10 for minis), place every bun into the prepped pan
7. Bake for approx 25-30 minutes (for bigger buns), or till the sides begin to flip golden
8. Whereas buns are baking mix icing elements
9. Take away from the oven and let cool. As soon as cool, unfold icing excessive of the cinnamon rolls and revel in 🙂
(Recipe can also be in bio!)
These are amazing 😍😍😍😮😮😮
They look so good!!
Loving these vibes 👏👏👏
These are heavenly
How many buns does this recept make?
Looks so good🤩
can u use regular dairy yogurt
i tried them anf sadly the dough was too dry with the measurements i added a bit more of greek yogurt and it was insanely sticky and was insane to manage ,and the icing was purely tasting like yogurt and was too strong !idk if u didnt measure properly or what cs i followed the exact recipe
hii would whole wheat flour work? they look incredible :))
Looks so good🙌
do you have a vegan alternative for the greek yoghurt?
how many do they make?
um YUP i will be making these this weekend
I made them today and it was absolutely delicious😍
Can you use oat flour and coconut milk for this recipe?
Amazing and can be vegan!
I totally need to try these!!!
These look so yummy, def need to try. Do you know how many cal?