Selfmade bagels… is there a greater technique to begin the week? HERB AND CHEDDAR BA…
Selfmade bagels… is there a greater technique to begin the week?
HERB AND CHEDDAR BAGELS
1+3/Four cups of all function flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tbs dried oregano
1 tbs dried basil
half of tsp garlic powder
Pinch of Pink pepper flakes
1+1/Four cup plain Greek yogurt
1 egg, whisked
1/Four cup of shredded cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Combine flour with baking powder and salt, Add in spices
3. Add in yogurt and knead dough to combine
4. Roll and knead the dough into one clean ball, then divide the dough into 4-5 equal items.
5. To form the bagels, roll out every bit of dough right into a log, then be a part of the 2 ends collectively to kind a circle. Make certain to not unfold them too skinny, and add extra flour as wanted if dough is sticking.
6. Place bagels on parchment-lined baking sheet and brush every bagel with the egg wash. Sprinkle the tops with cheese
7. Bake for 25 minutes, or till tops are barely golden, then enable to chill for no less than 15 minutes earlier than slicing and serving. Retailer leftovers on the counter for as much as 2 days, or within the freezer for as much as 2 months.