No bake caramel bars… the proper snack to beat a summer season weekend heatwave! THE…
No bake caramel bars… the proper snack to beat a summer season weekend heatwave!
THESE are such a winner. They’re minimal components, tremendous easy to make and so they style amazinggggg. My household actually ate these in a day and immediately began asking me to make extra… in order that’s when you already know they’re good!
SAVE THESE to make this weekend!
NO BAKE CARAMEL BARS
⁃ 1 cup oat flour
⁃ half of cup unsweetened shredded coconut
⁃ Four tbs milk of alternative
⁃ 1 tbs melted coconut oil
⁃ Four medjool dates, seeds eliminated
⁃ 1 cup of dates
⁃ 1/Four cup of peanut butter
⁃ 2 tbs of water or milk
⁃ 1/Four tsp salt
⁃ 1 tsp vanilla
⁃ 1 cup of chocolate chips
⁃ 1 tsp coconut oil
1. In a meals processor or excessive powered blender, mix components for base
2. Press into the underside of a parchment lined rectangle loaf pan
3. Mix components for center and unfold evenly on high of base layer
4. Freeze for 30 minutes
5. Soften chocolate with coconut oil within the microwave in increments of 30 seconds (stirring in between)
6. Pour chocolate over center layer freeze (ideally in a single day)
7. As soon as chocokate is hardened, slice into occasions goes or squares and retailer within the freezer!
ohhh myyyy 😍😍😍
These look amazing!
It’s that crackly top for me😍
need need need
Wow!! I’m going to have to try these! They look so delicious and so simple to make😍
Freeze some for my visit 😊😊
Yummm! Delicious and so simple to make 🙂
You couldn’t make me any more jealous of you rn
I need these 🙌
What a perfect dessert 😍😍
You had us at no bake😍
So yummy 😍
Mmm caramel 😍yum
These look amazing 😍👏
Screenshotted sooo fast. Can you leave out the shredded coconut though?
-Alex from aha
I’m gunna make these tonight 🤤 @chantellelindon
How can i substitute the peanut butter?