my Greek yogurt cinnamon buns bought a little bit improve. Let me introduce you to: blu…
my Greek yogurt cinnamon buns bought a little bit improve. Let me introduce you to: blueberry cinnamon buns my new favorite breakfast.
I do know it’s Monday however who says cinnamon buns can’t be loved on a regular basis?? My cinnamon buns are 10000% one among my hottest recipes ever… and now we have manner too many blueberries in my freezer proper now so I assumed why not make blueberry buns?? They usually turned out SO GOOD.
SAVE these to attempt for your self.
BLUEBERRY CINNAMON BUNS
– 1 + 3/Four cup flour
– 1 tbsp baking powder
– 1 tsp salt
– 1 + 1/Four cup plain Greek yogurt (you can too use coconut yogurt)
* 1 tbs cinnamon
*2 tbs sugar
* 1 cup of contemporary or frozen blueberries
** 1 Tbs of melted butter or coconut oil for brushing
– 1/Four cup Greek yogurt (or coconut yogurt)
– 1/2 tsp vanilla
– 1/2 cup powdered sugar
– milk to skinny
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper
2. In a big mixing bowl, sift collectively flour, baking powder, and salt
3. Mix flour and yogurt and blend effectively, utilizing your fingers knead the dough till absolutely mixed and form right into a ball
4. Calmly flour a kitchen floor, utilizing a rolling pin and roll out dough into a skinny (round 1/2 an inch) rectangular form
5. Mix sugar and blueberries in a bowl. Unfold the cinnamon on the floor of the dough after which evenly distribute the sugar coated blueberries on prime.
6. From one finish of dough, slowly roll it up till all of the dough is used. Utilizing a pointy knife, slice into 5 items ( for bigger buns, or 10 for minis), place every bun into the prepped pan. And brush with melted butter or coconut oil
7. Bake for approx 25-30 minutes (for bigger buns), or till the perimeters begin to flip golden
8. Whereas buns are baking mix icing components
9. Take away from the oven and let cool. As soon as cool, unfold icing excessive of the cinnamon rolls and revel in 🙂