In search of one thing so as to add to your weekly meal prepping record? These candy pota…
In search of one thing so as to add to your weekly meal prepping record? These candy potato egg nests are IT!
I like these as a straightforward seize and go breakfast or snack, they’re excellent for busy instances of the 12 months (like exams 🙃. These are filled with all my favorite spices and the candy potato simply provides somewhat additional nourishment to assist energy you thru the day!
Secure to say you neeeed these in your life
SAVE these ones to do that week
SWEET POTATO EGG NESTS
* 2 half cups shredded candy potatoes
* 2 teaspoons additional virgin olive oil
* 1 teaspoon chili powder
* half tsp garlic powder
* 1/Four cup shredded cheese
* half teaspoon floor cumin
* Kosher salt and contemporary floor black pepper to style
* 6 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 400° F. and spray a muffin pan with cooking oil.
2. In a big bowl mix the shredded candy potatoes with the olive oil, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
3. Press about 1/Three cup of the shredded candy potatoes into the underside and sides of every muffin cup making a nest form
4. Bake the nests about 18-25 minutes (till they begin to brown) make certain the ends don’t burn!
5. As soon as baked, take away from oven and crack an egg into every nest, put them again within the oven to bake for one more 10-15 minutes relying on how nicely performed you want your eggs cooked (10= a runnier egg and 15 is extra onerous boiled)
6. Take away from the oven and allow them to cool for a pair minutes (I wish to serve mine with avocado, inexperienced onions and sizzling sauce!)
ok this is the best idea everrrrr
These look BOMB
NEED THIS 😍
Omg so good
These are so cute 😍
Add this to the menu 😍
Yumm😍 the perfect snack to meal prep!!
great shot 😍😍
these look amazing 😍
Love love love
These sound so good!!!
I need to try these. Yummy looking
Stop these are so cute and tasty!! Do you know if they freeze well?
Very creative and delicious 🤤
Love this idea!!
Love the name of these!! So fun💛
This is everything!!😍
Sweet potatoes for breakfast ????
ok yes i need😍
How do you store these?