I’m now going to name this Instagram “my hand holding meals”…. LOL however critical…
I’m now going to name this Instagram “my hand holding meals”…. LOL however significantly I don’t know why however the photos at all times simply look so a lot better when my hand is in them😋
However actual query: what fall flavour do you want extra… apple 🍎 or pumpkin🎃 ????
APPLE SPICED MUFFINS 🍎 🍏 .
2 tbs floor flaxseed
1 half of cups of entire wheat flour (or all goal)
half of cup oats
2 tsp apple spice spice (cloves, ginger, nutmeg , cinnamon)
3/Four tsp every of baking powder and soda
1/Four tsp salt
half of cup unsweetened apple sauce
half of cup maple syrup
1/Three cup coconut oil melted
half of cup Greek yogurt
1 apple grated (1 cup)
half of cup apple chopped .
1. In a small bowl combine flaxseed with 1/Four cup of water and let sit till it varieties a gel like consistency (or you may skip this step and simply use an egg!)
2. Whisk dry components
3. Whisk moist components individually (together with the flax combination)
4. Slowly add the dry to moist and stir
5. Add within the chopped apple
6. Pour right into a ready muffin tin and make at 350 for 25 minutes (approx)
#healthytreat #healthyrecipe #balance #treatyoself #foodblog #healthy #easyrecipe #familyrecipe #dietitianapproved #torontoeats #healhymeals #weeknightmeal #foodinspo #instaeats #yum #intuitiveeating #wellness #health #fallrecipe #fallflavours #apple #muffin #breakfastideas #yum #treatyoself #torontoeats
#vegan #glutenfree #greekyogurt #undoitdiet #breakfastmuffin
These look incredible 😍
Could almond flour be used instead?
Ahh I’ve been looking for some more apple recipes and these look to die for🙌🏼😍
😂😂😂 Same though
These look so good😍
These muffins look too good 😍
these are perfect 🧡
They look perfect girly!
Loove everything apple! These look insane 😍