Heat berry crumble with vanilla ice cream is considered one of my favorite summer time desserts…
Heat berry crumble with vanilla ice cream is considered one of my favorite summer time desserts 😍
I really like how recent it’s after which I LOVE the crunchy bunches of topping on prime.
What I really like much more is that this is very easy and so wholesome that it actually could possibly be eaten for breakfast (and I’ll by no means say no to dessert for breakfast)
In a big bowl mix: – 1 cup oats – 1 tsp cinnamon – 1/Four cup complete wheat flour
Make a bit of nicely in the midst of the flour combination and pour in – 1 half tbs melted coconut oil or butter – Three tbs maple syrup – sprinkle of salt
1. Coat About 6 cups of berries* (or any fruit you need!) with Three tbs cornstartch ( or arrowroot starch) **i used frozen berries (don’t defrost them!) however if you’re utilizing recent fruit id add in just a few tbs of water into the filling
1. Pour the filling right into a ready (9×6 pan or you should utilize 8×8 for a thicker crumble!)
2. Unfold the topping on prime
3. Bake at 350 for about 50 minutes
4. Permit to chill
5. After which place within the fridge for about Three hours till the cornstarch thickens!
6. Can reheat to serve and serve with ice cream 🙂
i LOVE berry crumble 😍😍😍😍 looks so good
My fav dessert
looks INSANELY GOOD
I love when the things I bake can also be breakfast foods it’s like a two for one deal 😍😍
ALSO this looks fabbbb🤤
This looks so delicious! 😍
Omg yum 🤤
Ok need this rn
Okay YES this is what dreams are made of 😍😍😍
Oh my goodness 😍 I want to make this asap!
It sounds perfect for summer🤤
the crunchy bits of topping are my favorite !!
Yum omg 😍
dessert for breakfast always and forever, it’s a lifestyle 🤷🏻♀️
looks amazing can’t wait to make this 😍
Ooo love a good crumble🤤🙌🏼
Saving this bc is looks so so good😋
So tasty! 🤤