Date “caramel” balls for probably the most friday-est Thursday to ever exist!!! These m…
Date “caramel” balls for probably the most friday-est Thursday to ever exist!!!
These make the proper snack or candy deal with for anytime of the day! They’re SUPER easy to make, and are at all times a success in my home!
SAVE these for an ideal freezer deal with
DATE CARAMEL BALLS
1 cup of medjool dates seeds eliminated
2 tbs peanut butter
Pinch of salt
Add water by tsp (if wanted)
half of cup chocolate chips
half of tsp coconut oil
1. In a meals processor or excessive powered blender mix dates, peanut butter and salt and mix till mixed (you most likely might want to add water by the tsp and stir often because the dates are sticky!)- you need the caramel to have the ability to roll right into a ball
2. As soon as mixed, scoop out the caramel, add it to a bowl and place within the freezer for 10 minutes
3. After 10 minutes roll the caramel into tbs sized balls and place within the freezer for an additional 10 minutes
4.whereas within the freezer mix chocolate chips with coconut oil and soften within the microwave in increments of 30 seconds
5. Take away caramel balls and utilizing a toothpick dip the ball into the chocolate
6. Place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and place again within the freezer
7. Retailer within the freezer and revel in straight from the freezer for as much as 2 weeks!