Banana nut vitality bars… the proper snack filled with wholesome fat, protein, automobile…
Banana nut vitality bars…
the proper snack filled with wholesome fat, protein, carbohydrates and minimal sugar aka the whole lot I search for in a vitality bar!
Love these as a result of they’re so easy to make and you may customise them to your liking! You can even crumble one on prime of yogurt!
SAVE these for subsequent time your in search of the proper gab and go snack
BANANA NUT ENERGY BARS
* 1 cup rolled oats
* half cup raw however rinsed quinoa
* 2 tablespoons chia seeds
* 2 tbs hemp seeds
* 2 tbs flax seeds
* 1/Four teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon cinnamon
* 2 ripe bananas, mashed (about 3/Four cup)
* half teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/4 -1/2 cup nuts of selection (pecans, walnuts, almonds)
* 1/Four cup pure nut butter
* 2 tablespoons honey or pure maple syrup
* You can even add chocolate chips, coconut or no matter you need!
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and line a 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper
2. In a big bowl, mix oats, raw quinoa, seeds, salt and cinnamon. Stir in mashed banana and vanilla. Fold in nuts and added combine ins (chocolate and so on)
3. Place a small saucepan over low warmth; add in nut butter and honey (or maple syrup) and stir till heat and nicely mixed (shall be like caramel) Fold into granola bar combination till nicely mixed.
5. Pour into ready pan and press down firmly with arms to assist bars keep intact. Bake for 25 minutes or till edges flip golden brown.
6. Enable to chill utterly earlier than chopping into 10 bars.
The best snack 😋
All your recipes are must makes!!!
These look so amazing!!🙌🏻😍 Xoxo❤️
wow incredible 🤩
OMG I’m so excited I have all these ingredients!! As soon as my bananas get ripe I’m making these 😁
omg i need to try this…so many energy bars are so meh and disappointing🙄
YUMM these look perfect 😍
OMG SAVED. Making this soon!!!!!😍
with quinoa!!!!! So fun wow
Omg love so creative 🤩
omg these look incedible
THANK U these look delicious 😍😍 the perf go-to snack
These look insane 🤩🤩
omg crumbled on top of yogurt sounds amazing 😍
looks delish 😍🤩
These look so healthy and delicious🤗
Yummm this looks amazing! 😍 I’ve just graduated from my nutrition science degree but so cool to see other nutrition students on insta ❤️ keep smashing it x
So happy to start following your page. Your recipes look delicious 👏👏👏
Can you freeze/refrigerate these to last longer?