A comfy breakfast for a comfortable morning comfortable November!! I really feel like being in Cana…
A comfy breakfast for a comfortable morning
comfortable November!! I really feel like being in Canada november is type of a misplaced month… since we already had thanksgiving I don’t know what the vibe is lol is it Christmas? Is It nonetheless pumpkin season?
What I do know is that heat apple pie oatmeal is all the time in season and has been my go to nearly each morning lately
SAVE this while you want a brilliant easy however comforting breakfast recipe!!
APPLE PIE OATMEAL
– half of cup oats
-large splash of egg whites (non-obligatory)
-milk of selection (to desired consistency)
– 1 tsp apple pie spice (or 1/Four tsp every cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger)
-tiny little bit of maple syrup
– tiny sprinkle of brown sugar
1. Cube apples and coat with a little bit of cinnamon and brown sugar
2. In a sizzling pan add about 1 tsp of butter or coconut oil
3. Sautee apples in pan till they start to melt and brown
4. In a pot mix oats, egg whites, milk and apple pie spice in a bowl over low warmth and stir constantly
5. As soon as oatmeal thickens add too a bowl and prime with apples, Greek yogurt, walnuts and a drizzle of maple syrup if desired
the coziest. had this yesterday 🥰
We are in the same page😋Made a batch of apple and orange peel to add to my oats.
I agree! November is totally a wasted month, but also gives us Canadians extra time to enjoy Christmas decorations 😉
This oat bowl looks delicious 😍
Yummy and cozy indeed! 😋😌
I agree that November is such a lost and weird month so I’ve decided that Christmas season starts November 1st and I’m amped about it
Also these oats look like they taste and smell amazing
the most nourishing bowl ☺️♥️
Had this today! Best breakfast especially on a day like today
these apples 🤤🤤
The best start to a November morning 🤍✨
The coziest 😍😍
November is like me living in anticipation, waiting for Christmas!!!
Perfection in a bowl 🤤
Yummm cozy that’s for sure!
Super vibrant! 🔥
Apple pie oatmeal is where it’s at😍 ive been having apple crisp for breakfast 😅
This looks like exactly what I need tmrw morning🤩 so yummy + cozy wow