99% of my meals lately have been curries, stews and soups and I’m not complai…
99% of my meals lately have been curries, stews and soups and I’m not complaining
This stew is definitely tremendous easy to make (regardless of the lengthy ingredient checklist), filled with veggies and plant primarily based protein and it makes the proper meal for a comfy fall evening. PLUS it makes the proper meal prep recipe as a result of it makes tons of leftovers!
you’re going to need to SAVE this one
MOROCCAN LENTIL AND CHICKPEA STEW
* 1 giant onion chopped roughly
* 2 tbsp olive oil
* Three garlic cloves sliced
* 2 celery sticks chopped
* 2 carrots chopped
* 1 candy potato peeled and chopped
* 1 tsp cumin seeds
* half tsp cinnamon
* half tsp turmeric
* half tsp floor cumin
* 1 tsp paprika
* half tsp chilli flakes – non-compulsory
* 5 tomatoes roughly sliced
* 900 mL veggie broth
* 1 cup of dry pink lentils (rinsed)
* 1 tbs of sirracha sauce or chili powder
* 1 can chickpeas drained
* juice from half of a contemporary lemon
* 1/Three tsp sea salt
high with a dollop of yogurt
1. In a big pot add the olive oil and onions and cook dinner on a medium warmth for 7-Eight minutes till smooth and browning.
2. Add within the garlic, celery, candy potatos and carrot. Stir to mix and cook dinner for about Three minutes .
3. Add the spices and stir till the veggies are coated.
4. Now add the chopped tomatoes, permit them to melt just a little.
5. Subsequent add the veggie broth lentils and harisa. Simmer for 10 minutes lined then take away the lid, add the chickpeas and lemon juice and stir effectively to mix and simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
mmm this sounds delicious!!
This looks packed with flavour 🤩🤩
Your soups/stews give me LIFEEE
Ticks all the boxes
There’s nothing better than a warm, satisfying and spicy stew! 😍
I’m here for this 😍
Such a comforting dish👌😋
Looks sooooo cozy😍😍
Delicious twist on minestrone soup. Instead of chickpeas I used navy beans.
Yes please, this looks fantastic 😍
Omg looks so good!!
Looks so good 😋😍
SAVED! I need to make some curry asap
Mmm I would love to join you for this one!
it’s curry, soup, and stew season though!! we love it!
best kind of meals not gna lie
This sounds and looks so comforting Nicole!! 🤩
The first phrase but make it 99.5% 🤣
WOW this sounds absolutely incredible 🤩🔥
love ur acc!! let’s support eachother
I love this stew. Planning to make it again this weekend